Sunday, May 19, 2019

#8 Online Comics

 Pepper & Carrot (episode 23) Take a Chance  (←click)
  
● Share my experience in using a comic website to learn English : 
I think using a comic website to learn English is very interesting and helpful. Because this will allow everyone to learn English in an easy way. After all, learning to learn happiness is the most important thing. I usually like to listen to English songs, watch American movies or comics. Over time, I naturally have some English words in my mind that I'm familiar with. Can learn many English words without any pressure. I want to recommend a website for watching comics called LINE WEBTOON "This is a global digital free comics service platform. And the comics in each country are different. So everyone has a lot of choices to find a comic that they are interested in. I usually watch websites from Taiwan and the United States. I can learn something while relaxing. This feeling is really great.↗️↗️↗️

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for recommending Line Webtoon for us. I've put the link on our course website so your classmates can take a look. You probably will find https://www.gocomics.com/ interesting to you too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete